Hi! Aliza Kate. You can call me Liza. I'm a musician/songwriter as well as an actress, and have been exploring this since high school. The online program I started my second year gave me enough time to focus on the arts. I fell in love with musical theatre starting at 8 years old and stayed engaged until the close of senior year. Also, I attended vocal classes, acting lessons, and piano classes. It was no wonder I was overwhelmed with work to be doing! As a medical front-desk receptionist I've been working for about a year. Talking to and greet people was one of my most favorite aspects of my task. It helped me build my charm. The job taught me to talk to patients over the phone, and also explain subjects or scheduling issues that may not be comfortable. Being a receptionist for one year has helped me build organization skills as I was required to plan numerous consultations, process crucial paperwork as well as be in charge of payment. I love animals as well and have spent m...
Comments
Post a Comment